This is a contract between you and 'IF NOT YOU NOBODY S.L., CALLE DE LA ALAMEDA 22, 28014, MADRID, SPAIN', and we want you to know yours and our rights before you use our services. Please take a few moments to read these terms before enjoying our services, because once you access, view or use our services, you are going to be legally bound by these terms.
We may make changes to this agreement and to the service from time to time. We may do this for a variety of reasons including to reflect changes in or requirements of the law, new features, or changes in business practices. The most recent version of this agreement will be posted on the service under settings and also on inyn.app, and you should regularly check for the most recent version. The most recent version is the version that applies. If the changes include material changes that affect your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes by reasonable means, which could include notification through the service or via email. If you continue to use the service after the changes become effective, then you agree to the revised agreement. You agree that this agreement shall supersede any prior agreements (except as specifically stated herein), and shall govern your entire relationship with INYN, including but not limited to events, agreements, and conduct preceding your acceptance of this agreement.
You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on INYN and use the service. By creating an account and using the service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with INYN,
- you are not a person who is barred from using the service under the laws of the European Union or face any other similar prohibition,
- you will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, and
- you have never been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony, a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you use to sign up for INYN, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. If you think someone has gained access to your account, please immediately contact email@example.com
modifying the service and termination
INYN is always striving to improve the service and bring you additional functionality that you will find engaging and useful. This means we may add new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features, and if these actions do not materially affect your rights or obligations, we may not provide you with notice before taking them. We may even suspend the service entirely, in which event we will notify you in advance unless extenuating circumstances, such as safety or security concerns, prevent us from doing so.
You may terminate your account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions in “Settings” in the service, however you will need to manage your in app purchases through your mobile device platform (e.g., iTunes, Google Play) to avoid additional billing.
INYN may terminate your account at any time without notice if it believes that you have violated this Agreement. Upon such termination, you will not be entitled to any refund for purchases. After your account is terminated, this Agreement will terminate, except that the following provisions will still apply to you and INYN: "Modifying the Service and Termination", "Safety; Your Interactions with Other Users", "Disclaimers", "Third Party Services", "Limitation of Liability", "Retroactive and Prospective Arbitration, Class-Action Waiver, and Jury Waiver", "Governing Law", "Venue", "Indemnity by You" and "Entire Agreement; Other".
safety; your interactions with other users
Though INYN strives to encourage a respectful user experience through features like the double opt-in that only allows users to communicate if they have both indicated interest in one another, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off of the service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the service or meet in person. In addition, you agree to review and follow INYN’s safety tips prior to using the service. You agree that you will not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INYN DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. INYN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS. INYN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT – AND YOU AGREE THAT INYN MAY CONDUCT - ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
rights INYN grants you
INYN grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use and enjoy the service’s benefits as intended by INYN and permitted by this agreement. Therefore, you agree not to:
- use the service or any content contained in the service for any commercial purposes without our written consent,
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without INYN’s prior written consent,
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by INYN,
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the service or its contents,
- use the service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the service or the servers or networks connected to the service,
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the service,
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the service,
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service without INYN’s prior written authorization,
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to INYN or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of INYN) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose,
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the service, or cause others to do so,
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent,
- use, access, or publish the INYN application programming interface without our written consent,
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our service or any system or network, and
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this agreement.
INYN may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Service, including termination of your account.
Any software that we provide you may automatically download and install upgrades, updates, or other new features. You may be able to adjust these automatic downloads through your device’s settings.
rights you grant INYN
By creating an account, you grant to INYN a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information you authorize us to access from Facebook, as well as any information you post, upload, display or otherwise make available (collectively, “post”) on the service or transmit to other users (collectively, “content”). INYN’s license to your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that INYN’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the service. For example, INYN would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the service that include your content. In addition, so that INYN can prevent the use of your Content outside of the Service, you authorize INYN to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of your content taken from the service by other users or third parties. Our license to your content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, providing, and improving the service and researching and developing new ones. You agree that any content you place or that you authorize us to place on the service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the service (such as individuals who may receive shared content from other INYN users).
You agree that all information that you submit upon creation of your account, including information submitted from your Facebook account, is accurate and truthful and you have the right to post the Content on the Service and grant the license to INYN above.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. We may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service.
When communicating with our customer care representatives, you agree to be respectful and kind. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account.
In consideration for INYN allowing you to use the service, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on the service. By submitting suggestions or feedback to INYN regarding our service, you agree that INYN may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that INYN may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary, such as to: (I) comply with legal process; (II) enforce this agreement; (III) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (IV) respond to your requests for customer service; or (V) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the company or any other person.
By using the service, you agree that you will not:
- use the service for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this agreement,
- use the Service for any harmful or nefarious purpose,
- use the Service in order to damage INYN,
- violate our community guidelines, as updated from time to time,
- spam, solicit money from or defraud any users,
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission,
- bully, “stalk,” intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person,
- post any content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right,
- post any content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence,
- post any content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual,
- solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission,
- use another user’s account, and
- create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
INYN reserves the right to investigate and/or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this agreement, misused the service or behaved in a way that INYN regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off the service.
other users’ content
Although INYN reserves the right to review and remove content that violates this agreement, such content is the sole responsibility of the user who posts it, and INYN cannot guarantee that all content will comply with this agreement. If you see content on the service that violates this agreement, please report it within the service or via firstname.lastname@example.org
notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest,
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed,
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service (and such description must be reasonably sufficient to enable us to find the alleged infringing material),
- your contact information, including address, telephone number and email address,
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be provided to the Company’s Copyright Agent via email to email@example.com
INYN will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
INYN PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INYN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE.
INYN TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS OR RECEIVES THROUGH THE SERVICE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
INYN DISCLAIMS AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY OTHER USER, ON OR OFF THE SERVICE.
third party services
The service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other web sites or resources. INYN is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of such external websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our service, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. INYN is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
limitation of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL INYN, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICE; OR (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN IF INYN HAS BEEN ADVISED AT ANY TIME OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL INYN’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO INYN DURING THE TWENTY-FOUR (24) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THAT YOU FIRST FILE A LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR ANY OTHER LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST INYN, WHETHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, IN ANY TRIBUNAL. THE DAMAGES LIMITATION SET FORTH IN THE IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING SENTENCE APPLIES (I) REGARDLESS OF THE GROUND UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS BASED (WHETHER DEFAULT, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE), (II) IRRESPECTIVE OF THE TYPE OF BREACH OF OBLIGATIONS, AND (III) WITH RESPECT TO ALL EVENTS, THE SERVICE, AND THIS AGREEMENT.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 15 SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
retroactive and prospective arbitration, class-action waiver, and jury waiver
Except where prohibited by applicable law:
- the exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), or the service, regardless of the date of accrual and including past, pending, and future claims, shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the European Arbitration Association under the Consumer Arbitration Rules. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against INYN in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the county in which you reside. Such arbitration shall be conducted by written submissions only, unless either you or INYN elect to invoke the right to an oral hearing before the arbitrator. But whether you choose arbitration or small claims court, you agree that you will not under any circumstances commence, maintain, or participate in any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against INYN.
- by accepting this agreement, you agree to the arbitration agreement in this section. In doing so, BOTH YOU AND INYN GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and INYN (except for matters that may be properly taken to a small claims court and are within such court’s jurisdiction). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING, including, without limitation, any past, pending or future class actions, including those existing as of the date of this agreement.
- if you assert a claim against INYN outside of small claims court, your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all claims and all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. The same is true for INYN. Both you and INYN are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can generally grant the relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
WHETHER TO AGREE TO THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT IS AN IMPORTANT DECISION. IT IS YOUR DECISION TO MAKE, AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE TO CONDUCT FURTHER RESEARCH AND TO CONSULT WITH OTHERS — INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AN ATTORNEY — REGARDING THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DECISION, JUST AS YOU WOULD WHEN MAKING ANY OTHER IMPORTANT BUSINESS OR LIFE DECISION.
Except where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by the laws of European Union, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, shall apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement, the service, or your relationship with INYN.
Except for claims that may be properly brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the country in which you reside, all claims arising out of or relating to this agreement, to the service, or to your relationship with INYN that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the courts of European Union. You and INYN consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the European Union and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
indemnity by you
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless INYN, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of the service, your content, or your breach of this agreement.
entire agreement; other.